INFORMATION DOCUMENT ON THE USE OF COOKIE
The data controller is Maglificio Chiemar srl, with registered office in Carru’ (CN), via Privata 3, Italy, Tax Code and VAT code 01873550048 tel. +39.0173.75.08.98, website owner https://anneclaire.it
Use the same e-mail address to write in order to implement the rights foreseen in favor of the interested party.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that a website can send, when browsing, to the user’s device (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet, usually stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same website that transmitted them, can read and record cookies that are on the device to obtain information of various kinds.
Cookies are small text files sent from the visited website to the User’s device (usually to the browser), where they are stored in order to recognize this device at the next visit. As a matter of fact, at each subsequent visit, cookies are sent back by the User device to the site.
Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent; the expiration and a value, usually a unique number generated randomly by the computer. The server of the website that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize the user when he returns to visit a site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies can be installed not only by the same operator of the site visited by the user (first-party cookies), but also by a different site that installs cookies through the first site (third-party cookies) and is able to recognize them . This happens because on the visited site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the visited site.
Generally, there are different types of cookies that differ for:
– temporary cookies: they are automatically delete when the browser has been closed;
– cookies still operative until the deadline or cancellation by the user.
– first-part cookies: it is sent to browser directly from the site that the user is visiting:
– second-part cookies. It is sent from the browser from other sites but not from the site the user is visiting.
– technical cookies;
– navigation/indispensable/performance/process/security cookies contributes to the operation of the site, for example the ability to navigate between pages or access protected areas. If it is blocked, the site cannot function properly;
– functionality/preferences/localization/session status cookies allow to store information that changes the behavior or appearance of the site (preferred language, text and font size, geographical area in which you are located). If it is blocked, the experience is less functional but not compromised;
-statistical/analytic cookies a) first-party or b) third-party with IP masking, without intersecting data similar to technical cookies for purposes, are used to collect information and generate statistics on the use of the website to understand how visitors interact;
– non-technical cookies;
– third-party statistical/analytic cookies without IP masquerading, without crossing data, are used to collect information generating usage statistics, with possible identification and tracking of the user, of the website to understand how visitors interact;
– profiling/advertising/advertising/tracking/conversion cookies for the selection of advertising based on what is relevant for a user (personalized advertising);
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
In general, apart from the type of cookies used by this website, we wish to inform users that, in addition to the safeguards required by current legislation, any options are available to browse without cookies, such as:
· Block third-party cookies: third-party cookies are not generally essential for browsing, so you can reject them by default, through specific functions on your browser.
· Activate the Do Not Track option: the Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest generation browsers. Websites designed to comply with this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting some of your browsing data. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set to respect this option (discretionary).
· Activate the “anonymous browsing” mode: using this function you can browse without leaving a trace in the navigation data browser. The sites will not remember you, the pages you visit will not be stored in the history and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous browsing function does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet anyway, because it is only used not to keep browsing data in the browser, while your navigation data will continue to be available to web site managers and connectivity providers.
· Delete cookies directly: there are special functions to do it in all browsers. However, remember that every time you connect to the Internet, new cookies are downloaded, so the deletion operation should be performed periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for the periodic cancellation of cookies. For any further needs related to this issue of “Cookies”, we recommend consulting the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
. Moreover, to know how to limit, block and/or remove cookies set on your device, we recommend visiting the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org
- What cookies does this website use?
A) Temporary cookies: they are automatically delete when the browser has been closed;
B) Persistent cookies that “survive” even after the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent user visits. Their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation, In some cases a deadline is set in other cases the duration is unlimited.
Technical cookies are subdivided into:
c1) browsing or session cookies – guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
c2) analytical cookies – similar to technical cookies, as they are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in anonymous and aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
D) third-party cookies: are cookies installed on the user’s terminal by third-party site managers (Google Analytics), through this site. The third-party cookies, mainly for the purpose of analysis, derive from the functionality of Google Analytics.
For more information on Google Analytics click on the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics
This site uses analytical cookies of Google Analytics with IP anonymized and with the third party’s commitment not to cross the information contained in the cookies with others already available.
To disable cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on navigation, you can download the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
||it is used to restrict the speed of the request, limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites
||This cookie is used to distinguish users. Stores a unique user identifier of the session
||First_party. Third_party, session
||This cookie is typically written on the browser at the time of the first visit to the Websites. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser operator and the browser subsequently visits Fregoli.net, a new cookie _ga is written with a different unique ID. In most cases, this cookie is used to determine unique visitors to the websites and is updated with each page view. In addition, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of cookies as an additional security measure
||First_party. Third_party, persistent
||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out
||First_party. Third_party, persistent
||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service
||First_party. Third_party, persistent
For more information, please visit this link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=it
- Buttons and widgets of social network
The Social buttons are the “buttons” on the Site that depict the icons of social networks (example, Facebook, You Tube etc.) and allow users who are browsing to interact directly with social platforms with a “click”.
The social buttons used by the Site refer to the account of the owner on the social networks depicted.
By using these buttons, therefore, third-party cookies are not installed on the Site.
management of data by the social networks to which the buttons refer.
non è responsabile per il contenuto di siti web esterni.
- Browser settings
In particular, the user can set the so-called “private browsing. Thanks to this tool, his navigation program interrupts saving the history of visited sites, any passwords entered, cookies and other information on the pages visited.
Pls be informed that in case the user decides to disable all cookies (including those of a technical nature), the quality and speed of services offered by this website may get dramatically worse and you may lose access to some sections of the site itself.
- Practical instructions for the correct setting of the browser / for the deactivation of cookies
We remind you that the User can manage his / her cookie preferences also through his / her browser.
To know the type and version of the browser you are using, it is advisable to click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all necessary information.
If you know the type and version of your browser, just click on the link corresponding to the browser you are using to access the cookie management page.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
For more information, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu
Last update on February 24, 2021